Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fine line....

Earlier today I wrote something very deep, honest and personal. It made me feel a lot better and a weight quickly lifted off of my chest. Writing is like therapy for me right now. Before I posted it I re-read it and thought "this might be a little too much right now." I may put it up at some point but I guess I have to find out where to walk that fine line. I usually don't have a filter and everything is fair game. Those who know me would definitely back me up on that.

Maybe it's knowing people I know read this and I don't want to be judged on what I did or how I felt in the past. I'm making steps to grow as a man, father, and overall better person. Maybe I don't want to rehash old feelings. Whatever it is, it made me feel better at the time and hopefully at some point I can share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment