Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where's my skittles? 

After today, I have so many meds  I joke that it's like a bag of candy, i.e. skittles. I went to my doctor today and for the first time we are addressing my ADD and anxiety disorder. Not sure why I haven't in the pass. Maybe I don't want to admit I'm such a "mess." I also felt like I didn't want the doctor thinking I was seeking drugs even though I have valid issues.

I'm not sure how I feel about having to take medication for the rest of my life. I know it's going to help me now but who knows what the long term effects are going to be. I look like one of those old folks though, having to fill their pill box up for the week. I'm interested on how my new ADD medication will work. Hey, maybe I'll finally get to finish a book. Any suggestions?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment