Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sundays Suck....

For most, Sundays are a day of rest and relaxation with maybe some yardwork or other chores sprinkled in. Around my way people also refer to it as "Sunday Funday" where it's pretty much another day of drinking. Sunday is anything but fun for me. It's a day filled with anxiety and counting down the clock because I have to return my son home to his mom. I know it's no way to live life being stressed all day, and it definitely is unfair to my son but at times I just can't help it. Don't get me wrong, we always have a good time together and I love having him as much as I can, but it's just tough that no matter what we are doing I can't fully enjoy it when I have to check the clock every few minutes.

Well, I was just getting that out with the hopes it will help me feel better. I'm going to get back to enjoying time with my kids before I have to bring my son home...

No comments:

Post a Comment