Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's the next step?..

I'm sitting at work doing what I always do at work, trying to waste 8 hours until it's time to wake up the kids and pass out medication. I'm better than this. I should be doing something challenging. It's easy to stay down and depressed when your in a rut and not trying to fight your way out of it. 

So what's the next step? Well, there's circumstances I need to weigh before taking it. I don't want my daughter in daycare right now so I need to make sure my hours work with my girlfriend's. I also need to make sure I'm ready. If I'm not ready, I'm going to get overwhelmed and do what I usually do, quit. I don't get overwhelmed from the work, I actually like challenging myself. It's hard to explain. I hate new social situations and I hate feeling anxious and getting panic attacks. I know whatever it is I can do it, just tell my brain that...

No comments:

Post a Comment