Sunday, May 1, 2011

What Stress?...

Today was one of my worst days since I've been on my new meds. My anxiety level was somewhere around 12 on a 1-10 scale. Once again it was another Sunday where I spent most of the day trying to get in touch with my son's mom to see if she's going to be there and once again she finally calls after we were already supposed to meet. Even worse, this week I needed to bring my 6 month old since my girlfriend/her mom had a wake to go to. The ride back was me trying to calm her down and feeling horrible because she was in the car so long. It keeps going... Somehow I forget I have no cash on me so when I hit the tolls at the Tobin Bridge in Boston I get a nice little fine. 

It all seemed to go away though and a miserable day turned joyous when the wee one tried to crawl. She was up on her hands and knees but could only push herself backwards. It was all she needed to do to turn my day around...

No comments:

Post a Comment