Friday, May 6, 2011

The kids, the kids...

This week my routine has been the same. I haven't changed anything but for some reason I'm missing the kids extra hard today! I'm getting my son later on (read weekend dad) and there's no better feeling seeing my daughter realizing her brother is around. She lights up and it makes my day. 

I work weird hours and I try to sleep during the day. My daughter is growing up so fast, I'm afraid I'm going to miss a milestone. I feel guilty at times trying to get rest knowing my family is up. I know I need my rest but I can be spending time with them or helping out around the house. It's starting to get to the point where I can't fall asleep because I'm putting an internal time clock on it so I can spend time with them. If I know I have to be up in 5 hours it's almost like my body feels the pressure of having to fall asleep quickly. God, I'm a weirdo haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment