Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are we there yet?....

It's only been a few days but when I started this I had no idea what I was doing or where this was headed. It was just to pass time at a job with a boatload of down time and get these crazy thoughts on paper. But I think it's headed to a place that has more substance. I don't want to call myself an advocate for people with mental disorders/issues, but to help shed the stigma and myths that go along with them. I'm not irresponsible, lazy, careless, heartless, crazy, unfocused, forgetful, among other wonderful things. I have issues I'm working on and trying to grow as a man/father/boyfriend(hopefully husband) and get over a hump that sometimes hinders my growth. We're all a work in progress. Where are you at?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment