Friday, April 29, 2011

Right Foot Forward.....

Today I'm looking my social anxiety right in the face and trying to conquer it. At least for the time being. My life outside work and family is sports, playing sports, watching sports, and more sports. Growing up around Boston in the 80s and 90s, how can I not be!

A buddy of mine and I are starting a podcast about sports and today is our first go at it. He lives in San Diego so it's going to be sports takes from each coast. I think it's a great concept but I still have fears going into it.

I'm nervous that I'm going to say "like" and "umm" a lot, which I know I will. I don't want to come off sounding unintelligent (Me no smart.) I'm also on no sleep for the third day in a row. Even though I feel this way I'm extremely excited and looking forward to it. I'll post the link at some point....

No comments:

Post a Comment