Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dream Weaver

I never understood any of my dreams or really looked into them. In fact I barely remember any, Except for one, when I was around 10 which I remember parts of vividly. 

I'm tied up by a pack of giant intelligent bees who are constantly buzzing by my head and randomly stinging me. Their leader enters. She is bigger than anything I've seen. She flies over my face and stretches out her enormous stinger. At a snail's pace, almost slow motion in fact, she lowers down towards my eye. Right before the stinger enters my pupil, in a cold sweat, I wake up terrified. 
Fucked up? I think so. I had this same dream at least a dozen times, then never again. I still wonder what the hell this could mean. I know it adds, possibly started my adult irrational fear of getting a paper cut in my eye.....

1 comment:

  1. I hate anything in/near my eyes...I freak out so much you'd think I had a bees nest in my clothes or something, I act like such a little girl lol

    ReplyDelete