Monday, April 25, 2011

Let's begin

I'm pretty much starting this blog to come forth and speak about what and how I feel about being bipolar, along with many of my interests. I've always hated being on meds and been on them as far back as 16 yrs old when I was misdiagnosed as depressed. But after being hospitalized on 2 separate occasions and years of self medication (drinking, drugging, cutting) I realize that all meds could do is help(hopefully)! You might read this and say, shit he shares too much, but hey, it's an outlet to get things out and cope, just like everyone is looking to do. If it can help someone else out there then that's a bonus!
My newest fear and slight obsession is that my son, who is soon to be 10, is going to go through the same mental and emotional struggles that I did/do. I'll fill you in later on some of the things he (and I) have been through with his mom. I'm obviously going to leave names out. Hope you enjoy this bumpy road. I have no idea where it may lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment